The Wetherby Station Retreat is the 6 Day/ 6 Night Residential Retreat
The retreat provides the possibilities for us to awaken to higher levels of consciousness and open our hearts still further through the knowledge of the Tree of Life and the Kabbalah.
This retreat helps us see the paths we have walked in the past and the new opportunities of the path we may tread in the future.
This retreat is held at Wetherby Station in beautiful Mount Molloy, Far North Queensland.
(Departing TBA from Redlynch Valley, Cairns for a 2 hour bus trip)
(Participating students must be in Cairns before 1.30pm on the day prior to the retreat commencing to ensure transportation)
(Retreat commences at 9.30am)
Venue: Wetherby Station, Mount Molloy, QLD, Australia
Cost: $1,500 (includes meals, accommodation and transportation to Wetherby Station)
To Inquire: Contact Vicki Engeham – 0417 855 598 or email – email@example.com
The Wetherby Healing Retreat presents the amazing knowledge of the Tree of Life and the Kabbalah.
Being a 6-day residential course, it gives students time to reflect on their life and to really take in this profound wisdom and knowledge.
The 36-hour course consists of:
- Colour theory
- The Ascended Masters and how the evolution of consciousness is Portrayed through the Master’s Journey
- The Tree of Life and the Tarot and how they come together through colour and essential oils
- The Ancient Knowledge and mind mapping of the Kabbalah
- Personal exploration of the symbolism of colour and essential oil combinations through a variety of creative techniques including mind mapping
- Explore Mind Mapping which helps reveal the often hidden potential of our right brain and our feminine, intuitive energy.
- Using form and colour to assist the brain in making connections
- Interpretation of the bottles within the hidden colours
- Further develop consultation skills through awareness of the consultant, client and observer roles
- Exploring some components of the Tree of Life- 22 Paths; 10 Spheres; The Golden Thread; and the Four Worlds of Earth, Air, Fire & Water
IMPORTANT COURSE DETAILS
Venue: For more about Wetherby Station visit http://www.wetherbystation.com/aboutus.html
Program: Arrive the night before course commencement for dinner & settle in; Course Facilitation TBA
Food and Accommodation:
Accommodation will be in non-share private tents on the grounds at the remote Wetherby Station situated near shower blocks and toilets.Whilst all bedding is provided, it is also advised you bring a sleeping bag or extra blanket as it does get cooler in the evenings. Please also bring your own towel(s). All meals are included in the accommodation costs as breakfast, lunch and dinner, all meals are vegetarian. If you have any specific dietary requirements please contact Vicki two weeks prior to the course commencement so you can be accommodated.
- Total Cost: $1500 (Payment Plans Accepted)
- Deposit: $500 with Registration please (non refundable if cancelled 2 months prior)
- Price includes Meals, Accommodation and Bus Trip
- Reduced rates available for returning students
- Final payment must be made on first day of the course
- To arrange payments please contact Vicki 0417 855 598
To book this course or arrange payments;
Contact: Vicki Engeham by phoning (07) 4039 3575 or 0417 855 598 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org