The initial step on the three-stage journey to becoming an Aura-Soma practitioner. The Level 1 foundation course allows you to uncover the language of colour and what conscious evolution can offer. This course represents a starting point for all those that are looking to trust their intuition and access a better understanding of themselves. It allows you to support not only your own wellness journey but also to support others to be the best versions of themselves.
This course contains teaching in the following areas:
- The principles of Aura-Soma as a non-intrusive, self-selected, soul therapy
- Colour Theory: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary colours, Complementary colours, Hidden colours
- The messages of colour – our gifts and talents.
- An introduction to the three stars in the Subtle Anatomy
- The visible spectrum and the chakras. Sympathetic resonance as a key to restoring balance
- The Consultation Process: The Colour Code of the Soul through time. The significance of the position of each bottle in the Equilibrium selection. Interpretation of each fraction in the colour selections.
- An introduction to the complete Aura-Soma range: the Equilibrium oils, Pomanders, Quintessences, Colour Essences and Cosmetics.
- Guidelines for recommendations based on the client’s selection
- Demonstration and practical work with the aura and subtle energies
- Demonstration and practical work with hand massage techniques
- Demonstration and practical work in interpreting the Equilibrium selection.
CAIRNS, AUSTRALIA – JULY 2018
|Date:||14th, 15th, 16th & 17th July 2018|
|Time:||9am – 5pm|
|Venue:||6 Lum Jim Street, Redlynch (Cairns), QLD|
|Cost:|| $795.00 AUD
Includes Training Manual
Students receive a Course Certificate
|Deposit:||$200.00 AUD on or before 14th June 2018|
|Pre-Requisites:||There are no pre-requites for entry into this course|
|Limited Places. Bookings Essential.
For bookings or more information, contact Vicki Engeham on 0417 855 598 or email – email@example.com
Watch the Course Information Video: